Ligfiets-forum Archief: bericht 5239

RE: lucht weerstand software

Schaik, TR van - SPLCC TR-van.Schaik op td.klm.com
Di Dec 7 15:34:56 CET 2004

Marcel van Eijk schrijft:
> Als je Mac OS X hebt, heb je toch een Free BSD platform. Moet werken.

Jammer genoeg (nog) niet, nu nog MacOS 9.X (laptop is te traaaaaaaag).

> Alleen is het pakket alleen voor USA-burgers.

Ham-burgers??

Groet,

Thomas - ook burger - van Schaik

For information, services and offers, please visit our web site: http://www.klm.com. This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.