: iemand
: in de regio Eindhoven. Kan iemand hem helpen?
: Reacties graag direct naar ZIJN e-mail.

: From bannister at innotts.co.uk
: Subject: question cycling recumbant Theo

: I am trying to contact a cyclists rights worker from Eindhoven who rides
: a
: recumbant cycle. His name is Theo, this is all I can remember, do you
: know
: who I mean? If so, can you please give me his name , address, telephone
: or
: email as soon as possible.

: Thankyou

: John Bannister

Archief homepage | Datum index | Onderwerp index