[Zoeken][Index 1996][Threads 1996][Index 1998][Threads 1998]
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Datum index][Onderwerp index]
Re: [hpv] Fences against crosswinds in the NLs?
- To: "Ligfietsen" <nlhpv-mail at ffshq.IAEhv.nl>
- Subject: Re: [hpv] Fences against crosswinds in the NLs?
- From: maier at jrc.nl
- Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 11:52:30 GMT+0200
- Organization: JRC-IAM Petten
- References: <MAILQUEUE-101.970205115230.352 at FS-IAM-1.JRC.NL>
- Reply-To: "Ligfietsen" <nlhpv-mail at ffshq.IAEhv.nl>
- Sender: ligfiets at ffshq.IAEhv.nl
Forwarding from HPV mailing list:
Fuchs Andreas <fuchs at isbe.ch> wrote:
> In the local newspaper BZ (Berner Zeitung) from Feb-4 97 I found a short
> article about fences to be built along a planned fast lane for bicycles
> between Helmond, Eindhoven and Nuenen in the Netherlands. The purpose of
> the fences is to hold off the crosswind.
> According to the article 'with a new kind of bicycles it is possible to
> be nearly as fast as with cars'.
> Well: Do they think of faired recumbents?
> People from the Netherlands, is the above message correct!? Heard about
> that fast lane with wind-breaking fences?
Wie heeft iets hiervan gehoort?
Archief homepage |
Datum index |