[Zoeken][Index 1997][Threads 1997][Index 1998][Threads 1998]
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Datum index][Onderwerp index]
Recumbent Tandem / Dutch Vacation (fwd)
- To: "Ligfietsen" <nlhpv-mail at ffshq.IAEhv.nl>
- Subject: Recumbent Tandem / Dutch Vacation (fwd)
- From: nvhpv at dds.nl
- Date: Sat, 19 Oct 1996 02:08:20 +0100 (MET)
- Organization: FFS Headquarters, The Netherlands
- References: <Pine.SUN.3.90.961019020738.2415A-100000 at dds.dds.nl>
- Reply-To: "Ligfietsen" <nlhpv-mail at ffshq.IAEhv.nl>
- Sender: ligfiets at ffshq.IAEhv.nl
---------- Doorgestuurd bericht ----------
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 21:56:59 -0400
From: Bob and Gretchen Peterson <gretchen at spectra.net>
Subject: Recumbent Tandem / Dutch Vacation
Hello everyone. My name is Bob Peterson. My wife and I own a Double Vision
recumbent tandem. We gathered your names from various places on the Net
because each of you has something to do with recumbent bicycles.
We would like to do a 2-week tour of the Netherlands with the tandem but
shipping it by air looks like it would be a major problem. We were wondering
if there is anyone in the Netherlands who would be willing to loan - or rent
- us a recumbent tandem for the tour. It could be from any manufacturer. Do
any of you know of such a source?
Can you recommend any other people or organizations that we could contact?
Does anyone have any suggestions about touring the Netherlands? Which month
has the best weather and least tourists on the road? Which areas can you
recommend? We would prefer to avoid the larger cities. We would be staying
at inns and guest houses - not camping.
Thanks in advance for the help.
Bob and Gretchen Peterson
Bob Peterson o o
Vestal, New York 13850 \\_/\, \\_/\,
gretchen at spectra.net (*) (*)
Archief homepage |
Datum index |