[Zoeken][Index 1997][Threads 1997][Index 1998][Threads 1998]
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Datum index][Onderwerp index]
Is there anyone who has alleweder rivets left
- To: "Ligfietsen" <nlhpv-mail at ffshq.IAEhv.nl>
- Subject: Is there anyone who has alleweder rivets left
- From: gkramp at rbg.informatik.th-darmstadt.de
- Date: Fri, 26 Jul 96 15:18:10 MESZ
- Organization: FFS Headquarters, The Netherlands
- References: <199607261318.PAA04034 at news.IAEhv.nl>
- Reply-To: "Ligfietsen" <nlhpv-mail at ffshq.IAEhv.nl>
- Sender: ligfiets at ffshq.IAEhv.nl
Hi to you all
In the process of building and heavyly modifieing my Alleweder i
found that I might be in need of more rivets.
The rivets that came with the kit are quite different to those
available here in the hardware stores.
They fold during the riveting instead of beeing expanded by the pin.
They are much better for my purposes, so the question is:
Where can I get them as easy and cheap as possible?
As they tend to rust, maybe some Aleweder builder did use stainless ones
instead and wants to sell the original ones to me.
I would be very happy
Archief homepage |
Datum index |