[Zoeken][Index 1997][Threads 1997][Index 1998][Threads 1998]

Is there anyone who has alleweder rivets left

Hi to you all

In the process of building and heavyly modifieing my Alleweder i
found that I might be in need of more rivets.
The rivets that came with the kit are quite different to those
available here in the hardware stores.
They fold during the riveting instead of beeing expanded by the pin.
They are much better for my purposes, so the question is:
Where can I get them as easy and cheap as possible?
As they tend to rust, maybe some Aleweder builder did use stainless ones
instead and wants to sell the original ones to me.

I would be very happy

Gunter kramp

Archief homepage | Datum index | Onderwerp index